Boo from the Hyperdome crew! Halloween is creeping up on us, so it’s time to get those creepy costumes ready.
No matter what you have in store for Halloween this year, we have you sorted with some simple costume ideas. From becoming the Hallo-queen of your own Halloween town, or dying to have fun, we’ve got a costume for every little monster this Halloween!
From oh-so-scary to aww-so-cute, turn your little one into a spooky Hallo-queen this year with help from Hyperdome.
Whether your little one wants to be traditional Disney princess or the queen of her own Halloween town, check out Kmart for a peep into their haunting collection. Alternatively, if she has the perfect gown but needs help spooking it up, head to Big W h to give her some accessories fit for royalty.
For those hallo-queens that love to create a spook-tacular make-up look, Kmart has everything you need to look ghoul-geous!
1. Love Diana Princess Dress, Big W, $20.00
2. Ultimate Princess Jelly Shoes, Big W, $8.00
3. OXX Halloween Face Kit, Kmart, $5.00
Rise from the dead this Halloween with a costume you’ll be dying to have some fun in.
For a scary good costume idea, you can’t go past a zombie. This costume is so simple as there is no right or wrong—and can be a DIY project if you have all the basics. You’ll be sure to look dead good in the range of zombie costumes available at Hyperdome.
1. Pastel Skull Halloween Girls Costume, Big W, $20.00
2. BYS Special FX Zombie Starter Kit, Spotlight Creative, $32.00
3. Hotel Transylvania T-Shirt, Best & Less, $15.00
Looking to be the ghostess with the mostest this Halloween? Hyperdome has everything you need to be saying boo-yah in no time!
You’ll be too cute to spook in a ghost costume from Kmart. Although a ghost costume can be a little simple, why not add some accessories such as a spider web or a mask from Choice Discount Variety to make it your own?
If you simply can’t go past the classic sheet ghost get up, head to the bedding section at Bed Bath N' Table and pick up a white sheet. With a little creativity, you’ll look fa-boo-lous in no time!
1. Ghost Robe Costume, Kmart, $9.00
2. Spooky Hollow Skeleton Cosmetic Pack, Spotlight Creative, $3.50
3. Demon Mask, Choice Discount Variety, $2.00
Get your freak on this Halloween with a fang-tastic costume from Hyperdome.
Be prepared for love at first bite with a vampire costume from The Reject Shop. Whether you want to be Dracula or a vampire princess, they have something to suit every blood type.
You can’t become immortal without the accessories. Spotlight Creative has you sorted with a wide range of accessories and make-up you will be drooling over (just be sure to avoid the garlic in Woolworths!).
1. Vampire Dress Costume, Kmart, $9.00
2. Spooky Hollow Fake Blood, Spotlight Creative, $3.00
3. Children's Vampire Cape, The Reject Shop, $7.00
Halloween is a time to get spooky and have some skele-fun!
If you were bone to be wild, you are in luck, Hyperdome has you covered. One of the most infamous Halloween costumes is a spooky skeleton—and Kmart has everything you need to pull off this bone-chilling look.
1. Skeleton Pullover, Kmart, $9.00
2. Mco Beauty Skeleton Queen Kit, Woolworths, $14.00
3. Halloween Skull Headband with Flowers, Big W, $10.00